What are you saying? After branding, a user-friendly interactive website is likely one of the most important tools that you need for your business or organization. Your online messages, along with cohesive marketing collateral, make a big difference for increasing your business. To help you get started in the thought process, here are 5 Marketing Questions you should ask yourself:
1. If I’ve never heard of my business, is it absolutely clear ‘WHAT IT IS?’ that I do?
2. Do my messages immediately identify the ‘WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?’ question?
3. Am I consistent in my branding across ALL print, logo, tagline, ad, POP item, website and Social Media?
4. Do I have a UNIQUE printed piece that I could give to my clients that encourage repeat business?
5. Does everything I do include my website ADDRESS?
Yippee for SPRING!
We thought we would take a moment to show our appreciation to you, our clients. To us, it’s all about relationships. Thank you for including Engine Communications in your marketing success. As a little thank you, we’ll be posting marketing tips on our Blog, FaceBook, Twitter and Google+ pages. Stay Tuned!
Here’s to a great spring season! Need Help? We’re here for you. Let’s Chat!
~ The Engine Communications Team